Dream Big, Brides!
Moments from Your Fairytale Wedding
- The ring bearer and the flower girl each follow a trail of candy to the altar. They are adorable, and will be succulent a few hours later when served at your reception.
- Your best friend stands beside you, next to several stout acquaintances strong enough to hold up your hair.
- The wedding cake topper is something old, from your grandparents' ceremony over sixty years ago. Beneath the vintage couple are three tiers of lemon-lavender cake, covered in buttercream with a hint of raspberry (no one actually likes fondant!). The groom's cake is something new, a bowl of fresh raw meat placed on the floor (groom is a beast!).
- The best man multitasks, holding not just your ring, but a whiteboard so that you can share your vows with friends and family (you sacrificed your voice because you wanted to live on land with your husband).
- Your groom delicately slides off the garter, deftly avoiding the blood still gushing from your foot after your violent but successful efforts to put your shoes on.
- You are startled and disoriented. The last thing you knew, some old lady was explaining how a spindle works, and now . . . Who is this man? Why is he kissing you?
- You thought you were marrying your grandmother but instead it's a wolf.